Blue Azul Soothing Cleanser
NORMAL / DRY / SENSITIVE
This unique combination of skin soothing oils and botanical distillates gently removes impurities while easing inflammation and redness. Rose Hip and Kukui Nut oils nourish dry skin while protecting against free radical damage. Horse Chestnut strengthens weakened capillaries while Blue Tansy oil is a soothing re-generator.
VOLUME: 4 oz / 118 ml
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- A completely raw formulation. No heat is used in the production of this cleanser, retaining the maximum beneficial properties of the plants
- Used on a cotton pad, this cleanser also works as a makeup remover.
- This product can be applied topically to sunburns and rashes. Allow the product to absorb fully into the skin to ease redness and inflammation.
DIRECTIONS: Moisten skin. Take a dime size of cleanser in the palm of your hand. Gently massage into skin to release dirt and makeup. Rinse away with warm water or remove with a warm cloth and pat dry.
- Rosehip Oil - Full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Blue Tansy - Highly anti-inflammatory, for red, itchy, irritated, or fragile skin. Also known as Moroccan Chamomile.
- Horse Chestnut - Contains ‘Proanthocyanidin A2’ which has strong wound healing, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. Is also 20 times more effective at absorbing superoxide anions (free radicals) than Vitamin C.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sandalum Album (Sandalwood) Distillate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Distillate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus (Radish Root) Ferment, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Fruit Extract, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil
no parabens / no animal testing / no fragrance / no added colour / small batches
MADE IN INVERMERE, BC, CANADA