Charcoal Face Mask
A locally-made, rinse-off face mask made with activated charcoal, kelp and oats to help remove dirt and minimize the look of pores.
- Activated charcoal acts like a magnet to absorb oil, dirt and toxins.
- Deep cleans and minimizes pores
- Helps to soothe bites, stings, cuts and other skin irritations.
- Volume: 0.4 oz / 12 g
- Makes approximately four masks
- Made in Crescent Beach, BC, Canada
- For acne prone and oily skin
- Mix face mask with water until a paste is formed. Apply with your fingers, spreading to cover your face. Let sit for 15 minutes while the ingredients give your pores a deep clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- Wild harvested kelp, goat milk, oats, kaolinite and activated charcoal.